Book haul!

Hello everyone!, in these past few months i got some books (not too many though which I am very proud of haha.) and I wanted to share them with you like I always do, I don't even know why I do this in every book haul haha. First part will be books that I bought myself and the second part will be library books.

Books I bought: (Sorry the picture is crappy I just moved and I need to find a place in this apartment that has good lighting)
As always, if you are interested in the book you can just click the name of the book and it will direct you to the Goodreads page ( and no I am not affiliated or anything lmao, I just put the links so if you are lazy like me you don't have to go on Goodreads and look for it haha.)

1. Of Mice and men by John Steinbeck ~ (This is a book that I had to buy for school, and I am really excited to continue reading it, I've always wanted to read it but I was always too lazy to get it haha.)
2. The secret life of bees by Sue Monk Kidd ~ This is also a book I needed for school, I've heard some things about it and I hope that I'll like it.
3. The outsiders by S.E. Hinton ~ I've been wanting to read this book ever since I read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and when I saw it there for really cheap I just had to get it haha, There was no way that I was going to pass that up.
4. True Fire by Gary Meehan ~ I've never heard anything about this book so I decided to go with my gut and get it (or maybe it was the sticker in the front that says if you liked Throne of glass, you ill love True fire, which is a weird reason because I've still not read Throne of glass haha.
5. The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini ~ I bought this book while I was in Norway in a used bookstore for really cheap, I thought it was required for school but it turns out that it was for last semester and for this semester are the ones I mentiones above and another I will mention that I haven't bought yet.
6. The coldest girl in coldtown by Holly Black ~ I've actually kind of read half of this book already but not really because I listened an audio book of it, but I am so used to reading rather than listening so when I saw this book 50% off I just had to get it!.
7. Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo ~ Ever since I arrived in Iceland I've seen this series in every bookstore BUT only the second and third book, I've looked EVERYWHERE for the first book but it's nowhere it's so weird, I talked to the guy who works are the book store though and he will tell me when it comes in so I am waiting for that but until then I saw this book 50% off and I just had to get it haha (like I always do haha)

Library Haul: 
1. Percy Jackson og Eldingarþjófurinn ~ I've always wanted to read the Percy Jackson series but I never got around to it, and the other day I went to the library here to check on the book and it turns out the first one was loaned out, so when I saw the book in Icelandic I decided to get it, It's been a while since I've read a book in Icelandic but so far it's going great, and if I enjoy this book I will definitely buy the whole series in English.
2. The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness ~ I've been wanting to read this book for a while but I never saw it in book stores or libraries so when I saw it in the library I just had to have it, right now I am 100 pages in and so far I am really enjoying it.
3. The Diviners by Libba Bray ~ I've heard so many great things about this book and I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it or not so I am going to force myself to start it and we'll see if I end up liking it or not.
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead ~ If you have been following me for a while you might know that The Vampire Academy series is my favorite series of all time and I can't ever stop talking about it and also that I've read the series over 5 times, well this is a spin off with one of the characters and to be honest I've never been interested in this series, but after hearing so many great things about it I decided to read it (also because I really miss the VA universe and I didn't bring my VA series to Iceland with me *damn it!*), so I hope that I'll like this series.
5. The Prodigy by Marie Lu ~ I already read the first book a while ago and didn't have the second book to read and when I saw it there on the shelf i grabbed it right away so no one else could take it....even though no one was there...it's not weird...

So that was my haul, sorry that my explanations are long, I just had a lot to say about each book haha.

Have you gotten anything new lately ?
Have you read any of these books and what did you think of them ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Day 25 of 30 Day Challenge and Book Review

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary