New releases that I am looking forward to reading

Hey everyone!, There have been a lot of new awesome releases lately and I wanted to share with you the books I am most looking forward to getting and reading ( they are in no specific order except for the first two haha.)

Book Title: Don't look back
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published: April 15th 2014

Synopsis: Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13418925-don-t-look-back?ac=1

What I think: I am so excited for this one it sounds amazing!
When I get this book it will be my first book that I read by Jennifer L. Armentrout so I am very excited!
--------------------------
Book Title: To all the boys I've loved before
Author: Jenny Han
Published: April 15th 2014

Synopsis: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15749186-to-all-the-boys-i-ve-loved-before?ac=1

What I think: I've seen this book everywhere recently and one of my favorite booktubers has been raving about this book and this author like crazy recently so I decided to get it and read it and I gotta say that I am very excited it sounds awesome! so hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Book title: Open road summer
Author: Emery Lord
Published: April 15th 2014

Synopsis: After breaking up with her bad-news boyfriend, Reagan O’Neill is ready to leave her rebellious ways behind. . . and her best friend, country superstar Lilah Montgomery, is nursing a broken heart of her own. Fortunately, Lilah’s 24-city tour is about to kick off, offering a perfect opportunity for a girls-only summer of break-up ballads and healing hearts. But when Matt Finch joins the tour as its opening act, his boy-next-door charm proves difficult for Reagan to resist, despite her vow to live a drama-free existence. This summer, Reagan and Lilah will navigate the ups and downs of fame and friendship as they come to see that giving your heart to the right person is always a risk worth taking. A fresh new voice in contemporary romance, Emery Lord’s gorgeous writing hits all the right notes.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16081202-open-road-summer?ac=1 

What I think: I love road trip books so I am very excited about this, I haven't heard that much about it but it seems like such a cute summery book that I'll love reading this summer.
---------------------------
Book Title: What I thought was true
Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick
Published: April 15th 2014

Synopsis: From the author of My Life Next Door comes a swoony summertime romance full of expectation and regret, humor and hard questions.

Gwen Castle's Biggest Mistake Ever, Cassidy Somers, is slumming it as a yard boy on her Nantucket-esque island this summer. He's a rich kid from across the bridge in Stony Bay, and she hails from a family of fishermen and housecleaners who keep the island's summer people happy. Gwen worries a life of cleaning houses will be her fate too, but just when it looks like she'll never escape her past—or the island—Gwen's dad gives her some shocking advice. Sparks fly and secret histories unspool as Gwen spends a gorgeous, restless summer struggling to resolve what she thought was true—about the place she lives, the people she loves, and even herself—with what really is.

A magnetic, push-me-pull-me romance with depth, this is for fans of Sarah Dessen, Jenny Han, and Deb Caletti.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15832932-what-i-thought-was-true?ac=1

What I think: I actually just recently heard about this book and I kind of like the synopsis so hopefully it will be a good read!

Book Title: The Geography of you and me
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Published: April 15th 2014

Synopsis: Lucy and Owen meet somewhere between the tenth and eleventh floors of a New York City apartment building, on an elevator rendered useless by a citywide blackout. After they're rescued, they spend a single night together, wandering the darkened streets and marveling at the rare appearance of stars above Manhattan. But once the power is restored, so is reality. Lucy soon moves to Edinburgh with her parents, while Owen heads out west with his father.

Lucy and Owen's relationship plays out across the globe as they stay in touch through postcards, occasional e-mails, and -- finally -- a reunion in the city where they first met.

A carefully charted map of a long-distance relationship, Jennifer E. Smith's new novel shows that the center of the world isn't necessarily a place. It can be a person, too.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18295852-the-geography-of-you-and-me?ac=1 

What I think: I also haven't heard much about this book but I've heard a lot about this author, so many people have been loving her books and I thought I'd give her a shot and I think I'll get this one first.
----------------------
Book Title: Rebel Belle
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Published: April 8th 2014

Synopsis: Harper Price, peerless Southern belle, was born ready for a Homecoming tiara. But after a strange run-in at the dance imbues her with incredible abilities, Harper's destiny takes a turn for the seriously weird. She becomes a Paladin, one of an ancient line of guardians with agility, super strength and lethal fighting instincts.

Just when life can't get any more disastrously crazy, Harper finds out who she's charged to protect: David Stark, school reporter, subject of a mysterious prophecy and possibly Harper's least favorite person. But things get complicated when Harper starts falling for him--and discovers that David's own fate could very well be to destroy Earth.

With snappy banter, cotillion dresses, non-stop action and a touch of magic, this new young adult series from bestseller Rachel Hawkins is going to make y'all beg for more.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8475505-rebel-belle 

What I think: So many booktubers have been talking about this book lately and I need it in my hands, it sounds so freaking amazing!

Book Title: Dreams of gods and monsters (Daughter of smoke and bone #3)
Author: Laini Taylor
Published: April 8th 2014

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13618440-dreams-of-gods-monsters

What I think: I won't be putting the synopsis to this one here because it's a third in a series(or trilogy ?), and I don't know if there are spoilers.

I also don't know why I put this book on this list because I haven't read book 1 and 2 yet haha, but I am very excited to read this series (or trilogy?) so I put it on the list because I can lol.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Feature and Follow Friday #1