November Wish list

November Wishlist
Hey everyone, this post is a little late since it is the 8th of November, but i wanted to do it anyway, this is my wish list for November (some of them i have been wanting for a long time though haha)

Chanel Perfume - There is this one Chanel perfume that i loved so much, but i don't remember which one it was so i just picked one picture and hopefully it actually is this one haha

Brown Boots - I have been actually wanting these for years now, i have two pairs of Black boots but i never seem to find any great brown ones near me, and these look perfect

Revlon Lip Butters - They don't sell these here, and I've been wanting one of these since they came out.

So that is my wish list for November, hopefully i will get to buy at least one of these this month haha, What is on your Wish list ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Feature and Follow Friday #1