Small Book Haul

Hola!, i recently got some books and something special that i wanted to share haha, it made me so happy when i saw it that i ran and bought it haha. Two of these books i got in the discount book store for very little and you will be able to see which those books are since they don't look new lol.

The book Thief by Markus Zusak
Lord of the rings - fellowship of the ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
One Day by David Nicholls
The curious incident of the dog in the night time by Mark Hadden

I got this version of the Book Thief and i think it's just so gorgeous, I've read one book by Markus Zusak and it is I am the messenger, i really enjoyed that book, but it's been a while since i read it (My English class while i was in Iceland had to read the book), and i want to read it again, but for now i can finally read The Book Thief.
There was a different version of Lord of the rings that i wanted but i got this one and when i checked inside the book  i saw so many beautiful illustration, you have to check this version of the book. I will put two of the illustrations that are in the book that i loved ( there were a lot more that i loved but i can't put all of them here haha).





















and lastly, i got all the Harry Potter movies in a box set on blu ray, and the best part was that it was on sale, it was supposed to cost 549 kr (94 dollars) but i got it on 99 kr (16 dollars), i was in shock when i saw it, so i just ran and bought it, i didn't want to wait lol, and even while i was walking to the register i was scared someone would take it from me haha( yeah i know i sound lame haha, but I've anted all the Harry potter movies in sooo long and now i have them, and at a great price too!).

























Have you read any of the book mentioned above ?
Did you like it ?

Comments

  1. Nice haul, I love reading books but since I'm a new mommy now I really just don't have time anymore and I miss it so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott